Laserfiche Connector will allow you to start a search of LaserFiche from a person's record in Colleauge.
- Click on the Start menu in the lower left-hand menu of your computer.
- In the Search box type \\software.oc.edu\dist\laserfiche\Connector\10.0
- Double-click to launch the Autorun application file.
Select Install LaserFiche Connector 10
- Make sure the boxes next to Laserfiche Connector 10 and Profile Creator are checked.
- Select Next.
- Return to the Connector folder (\\software.oc.edu\dist\Laserfiche\Connector)
- Open the Connector License Key 2017 file
Click Finish to complete the software installation. But wait! You're not done. Continue with the configuration steps below.
If Chrome is always in your taskbar, you need to unpin it. If it is not already pinned, you can skip this step.
- Quit Chome
- Right-click on the Chome icon in the taskbar.
- Select Unpin this program from taskbar.
- Click on the Start button
- Right click on Chrome
- Select Properties.
- Open the Shortcut Tab
- in the Target add a space after chrome.exe"
- add the text --remote-debugging-port=9222
- Click Apply
Launch Chrome and Enable Extension
Launch Google Chrome. If a pop-up appears, click Enable Extension.
- In Chrome, Navigate to Colleague (colleague.oc.edu)
- Search for a person to pull up their card
- Click Add on the Connector Configuration window.
- Create a profile name
- Drag the target icon to the Colleague window in Chrome.
- Name the Token. For this example, we used ID.
- Grab the icon next to the Token name field and drag it into the Colleague window.
- Highlight the data you want to use for your search. In this case, we will use ID number.
- Click Next (at the bottom of the window - not pictured) to continue.
- In the Laserfiche server box enter laserficheapp.oc.edu
- In the Repository Name box enter OC
- Make sure Windows Authentication is selected.
- Select Next.
- Click on the > next to the Search box, slect the name of the token you created (in this case ID)
- In the regular expression field, type \d (indicating digit) seven times to collect the full ID number without the HR or REG or other module.
- Press OK
- In the "Select within" section, uncheck all boxes except for All Fields
- Press Next
Add Button to Colleague
- Use the Slider to re-size the button.
- Drag the button to Colleague.