These instructions show you how to embed an image from Google Drive into a ThinkApp learning object. If the image is already in your Google Drive, skip to the step titled Copy the Embed Code for the Image.
Go to Google Drive
- Navigate to drive.google.com
- Log in if you are directed to the login screen.
Choose Upload Location
Open the folder you would like to upload the image to.
Copy the Embed Code for the Image
- Preview the image file in Google Drive by double-clicking it.
- Click the Pop-out button (upper right corner of page).
- Click the More actions button (top center of page) and choose Embed item
- Click in the box where the embed code appears to select the code
- Copy the code (Cmd + C [Mac] or Ctrl + C [Win])
Paste the Embed Code
- Enter the build mode of the ThinkApp learning object you wish to embed the image.
- Paste (Cmd + V [Mac] or Ctrl + V [Win]) the embed code into the Content text box on the build canvas (you may need to scroll down beneath the learning object to locate the Content box).
- Press the Tab key or click your mouse outside the Content box to save and update the learning object.