It’s important to make sure that you present content to your students in a logically organized way in Bb. One way to do this is to use folder and subfolders (as long as they’re not too deeply cascaded). Here’s how you add a folder. The directions here assume you have already browsed to Bb, logged in, and have clicked into your course site.
Click into a Content Area
For Example, click Course Content.
Add Content Folder
- Hover your mouse over the Build Content button
- Click Content Folder
- Name - Enter a name for the folder.
- Text - Enter a description of the folder (optional).
- Permit Users to View this Content - Click yes if you are ready to make the folder available to students.
- Track Number of views - Although optional, it is recommended.
- Select date and time Restrictions - Optional, but be sure to make the folder available first.
Click the Submit button when you are finished.