Follow the instructions below to enroll in your classes.
Log in to MyOC
Please log into MyOC for these instructions. For more information, please see our instructions on how to Log into MyOC.
Open Web Registration
- On MyOC (http://my.oc.edu) click on Services on the left-hand side.
- Search for Web Registration
- Click Web Registration Process from the Enrollment Information section
Search and Register for Sections
Click Search and Register for Sections
The course registration page will open up in a new tab or window of your web browser. Use your suggested course list to fill out the following:
- Select the term for which you will be registering for classes.
- Choose the course subject
- Type in the course number
You can follow these three steps for up to five classes or subjects at a time. When you are finished click submit (#4).
Select Your Class Sections
All of the available sections for the classes you selected will appear. This can be very overwhelming. Here are some suggestions for how to work through the lists:
- For classes with multiple sections try to narrow the search - by a professor that has been recommended, a time that you would prefer, or days that you would prefer
- Set up a schedule for your week and start plugging in classes to see which sections would work best with your other classes.
Narrow Your Search
- Click Narrow my search
- It will appear that you have been taken back to the course schedule search page. This is where you will narrow your results by time, instructor, etc.
Select Classes to Register
- When you find a class that you would like to register for, check the box to the left of the listing.
- After you have selected all of your classes, select Submit at the bottom of the page.
Register for Selected Sections
If you need to search for more sections, you can select the Search and Register for Sections link at the top of the page. When you have finished selecting courses and wish to register, follow the steps below.
- Next to Action for ALL Pref. Sections, select RG Register. This will hold your spot in all of the classes you have selected.
- Click Submit
Alternately, you may register for classes individually by selecting RG Register from the drop-down box to the left of each section.
You will immediately know if your registration was or was not successful.
Some sections may be full. You may need to select a different section if your registration was unsuccessful.
If you are unsure why your class registration was unsuccessful, please contact the Registrar's office at (405) 425-5200 to resolve the issue.