For this answer, you must have already added sections to your preferred list. If you have not done this already, please see our instructions about how to Add Courses to your Preferred List.
Log in to MyOC
Please log into MyOC for these instructions. For more information, please see our instructions on how to Log into MyOC.
Open Web Registration
- On MyOC (http://my.oc.edu) click on Services on the left-hand side.
- Search for Web Registration
- Click Web Registration Process from the Enrollment Information section
Click Preferred List - Register for previously selected sections
View Preferred List and Registered Courses
In this window, you will be able to view all of the courses for which you have either registered or added to your preferred list.
To Register for Classes from your Preferred List:
- In the drop down menu next to your preferred sections, select Register.
- Alternatively, you can choose to register for all of your sections at once in this drop down menu.
You will immediately know if your registration was or was not successful.
Some sections may be full. You may need to select a different section if your registration was unsuccessful.
If you are unsure why your class registration was unsuccessful, please contact the Registrar's office at (405) 425-5200 to resolve the issue.