Please keep in mind these instruction will not work if your battery is failing. If you think your battery is failing please bring it in to Support Central.
- Check if the charger is plugged in all of the way. It is best to check the AC port, AC adaptor, power plug, and DC adaptor.
- Check for any signs of damage to your computer’s charging port. Sometimes, with narrow DC adaptors that fit over one prong in the computer, the prong will snap off.
- Is your laptop overheating from excessive usage? Open task manager and check how many applications that the computer has open. Try closing some processes and restart your computer to see if your computer will charge.
- Try getting another laptop charger.
- If these do not work, it is most likely your battery that is the issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.