You can access the OC network from off campus through a VPN connection. This page provides instructions for using a VPN connection that is already set up in Mac OS.
- If you have not previously set up the VPN connection, visit our instructions for creating a VPN connection in Mac OS.
- Instructions for using VPN in Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Instructions for using VPN in Windows 8 and 8.1
Open Network Preferences
- Click on the airport utility at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Open Network Preferences."
Connect to VPN
- Click on "VPN to OC."
- Enter your account name (firstname.lastname) in the "Account Name" box.
- Then, click "Connect."