Connect to a Wireless Network - Mac
Connect to a Wireless Network
- Click on the Wi-Fi icon in the menu bar at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Check to see if your Wi-Fi is turned on. (If it is turned on, you should see Turn Wi-Fi Off as an option. If it is off, click Turn Wi-Fi On.)
- If you are on campus you should see eaglesnet as an option for a wireless network; select eaglesnet to connect.
Optional: Advanced Setup
If you select Open Network Preferences from the Wi-Fi drop-down menu, a window titled Network will appear.
- Note the status of the network connection that is selected.
- You may select another network connection using the drop-down menu next to the name of your current network.
- You can find your IP address under the Status section.