Connect to Wireless
- Click on the Wi-Fi icon in then menu bar at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Check to see if your Wi-Fi is turned on. (If it is turned on, you should see "Turn Wi-Fi Off" as an option. If it is off, click "Turn Wi-Fi On.")
- If you are on campus you should see "eaglesnet" as an option for a wireless network; select "eaglesnet" to connect.
Finished! You are connected. See below for directions for advanced setup.
- If you select "Open Network Preferences" from the Wi-Fi drop-down menu, a window titled "Network" will appear.
- Note the status of the network connection that is selected.
- You may select another network connection using the drop-down menu next to the name of your current network.
- You can find your IP address under the "Status" section.