This page provides instructions for connecting to a wireless internet network (WiFi) on Windows 7.
Open Networks Window
- Click the WiFi icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- If you are connected, it will say Connected next to the wireless network.
To troubleshoot, try disconnecting and reconnecting to the network.
If you are having problems:
- Click on the network to which you are connected.
- Click the Disconnect button.
- Click on the network to which you want to connect.
- Click Connect