This page provides instructions for connecting to a server in the Mac OS.
Connect to Server
- Click "Go" in the menu bar at the top-left corner of your screen to reveal a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Connect to Server..."
(Alternatively, you can hit "command + k" on the keyboard.)
- In the Server Address box, type "smb://"
- Type the server name. (For example, "judah")
- After the server name, type ".oc.edu" at the end.
- Enter "/" followed by the share name you need to access. (For example, "users" or "students")
- Enter "/" followed by the folder name you need to access. (For example, "firstname.lastname")
View the information below for more guidance on accessing shares.
Student Share Information
Faculty/Staff Share Information
Server Name: judah.oc.edu
Share Name: users
Your Folder Name: firstname.lastname
- To access a Faculty/Staff drive, enter "smb://judah.oc.edu/users/firstname.lastname/"