This page provides instructions for changing your OC password if you have forgotten it.
- If you have NOT forgotten your password and simply need to change it (ex: expired password), please visit http://www.oc.edu/password
- If you are an International Student who has forgotten their password, please contact Support Central at 405-425-5555
- If you are an alumni with an @alumni.oc.edu address, please contact Support Central.
- Please visit http://www.oc.edu/forgotpassword to change your forgotten password.
- Enter your Email address.
- Press Next.
If you are an OC parent, you will receive an email with a link to change your password.
All others, please continue with the steps below.
Enter the appropriate information, then click "Next"
- Enter your OC email address.
- Enter your 7-digit OC ID number.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Press Next.
You will receive confirmation that your password has been successfully submitted.
You must ensure that your password is at least eight characters long, and cannot include any part of your username. In addition, it must contain at least three of the following types of characters:
* An upper case letter
* A lower case letter
* A number
* A symbol
You may not use a password you have used before.
If you believe you are following these requirements and are still unable to change your password, please contact Support Central at 405-425-5555 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org