Your IP Address is the temporary, unique number assigned to your computer when you are on the network. There are several ways to find it:
- Select the AirPort icon from the menu bar
- Select Open Network Preferences
Locate Wireless IP Address
- Make sure your WiFI is connected.
- Locate your IP Address.
Locate Ethernet IP Address
- To see you Ethernet IP address click on Ethernet
- Your IP address will be indicated on the right
Run Command Prompt
- To find your IP Address in Windows, press the Windows/Apple/Command key and "R" key together.
- In the box that opens, type cmd
- Click Ok
- In the prompt that opens, type ipconfig followed by the enter key.
Locate IP Address
- Locate the IPv4 Address under the Ethernet Adapter Local Area Connection heading
- This is your IP address.