This answer shows how to change your network password if you have to use OC credentials to log into your computer (mostly faculty and staff).
You cannot change your computer log-in password while you are off-campus.If you change your OC network password via from the Password Change Page while you are off-campus, it will work for your web-based authentication (e.g. webmail, blackboard, or MyOC), but your computer login password for both Mac and Windows will remain the same until you are on campus again.
- While logged into Windows, hold Ctrl+Alt+Delete to reach a page of options.
- Select Change a password...
Changing Your Password
- Enter your OC username.
- Enter your previous password.
- Enter your new password.
- Enter your new password again to confirm.
- Click the arrow or press Enter
You have successfully changed your OC network password on Windows.