This page provides instructions for installing Laserfiche.
Connect to Server
Connect to \\software.oc.edu\dist\Laserfiche\Avante\10.1
- Instructions for connecting to a server on Windows
Please note: Access to this folder is restricted. If you receive an access denied message when you try to open this folder, but believe you should have access, please email email@example.com.
Select Custom Options
- Confirm that the component options are set up as illustrated in the picture. There should be a check next to the following Components:
- Laserfiche Client 10
- Laserfiche Office Integration 10
- Laserfiche Snapshot 10
- Laserfiche Scanning 10
- OmniPage OCR
- NOTE: Please UNCHECK the box next to Laserfiche PhotoDocs 9.0.
2. Click "Next."
Install the Client Key
- Make sure Laserfiche is closed.
- Go to \\software.oc.edu\dist\Laserfiche\Extras
- Double click on the file named "LFRegKey."
- If prompted, click "Yes" to allow registry editor to make changes to your computer.
- Click "Yes" again if you get a Registry Editor warning pop up asking if you are sure you want to continue.
- If successful, you will get a popup confirming the Keys and Values have been successfully added. Click "OK".