Instructions for installing the SMART Board software on Mac OS
Connect to the Server
- Make sure you are in the Finder window
- Click "Go"
- Click "Connect to Server"
Configure the software
This window allows you to select which components to install.
- We recommend installing the default components, which are shown above.
The SMART Product Drivers are required and the other components are optional.
2. Click "Continue" when ready to proceed.
Finish the Installation Process
Find the Product Key
Repeat steps 1 and 2
Copy the Serial Number
- Highlight the Serial number by clicking ad dragging with your mouse.
- Right click on the highlight and click "Copy"
Paste the Serial Number
- Click in the box that says "Product Key"
- Right click on the box and click "Paste"
Add the product.
Once you've pasted the product key, a green check mark will appear next to the box.
- Click "Add"
After you have clicked "Add", the product key will disappear from the box and be added below.
2. Click "Next"
You have successfully installed SMART Notebook and its associated programs. If you experience any issues with the installation process or anything else, please do not hesitate to contact Support Central or visit us in the Southeast corner of the "Quad" next to the registrar's office.