Instructions for installing the SMART Board software on Windows
Connect to the server.
- Click on the Start Menu
- Type in \\software.oc.edu\dist\smartboard in the search bar
- Select the SMARTBoard Folder
Open Windows Folder
4. Open the Windows Folder
Open Installer File
Select the smart16-1-web file to begin the software installation.
Install the software
- Click "Next"
Enter the License Key
Connect to the server (Repeat Step 1)
Copy the serial number
- Highlight the Serial Number in the text file
- Right-click on the highlighted text and select "Copy"
Paste the serial number
- Click on the box that says "Product Key"
- Right-Click and select "Paste"
If the product key has been copied correctly, you will see 2 green checkmarks with confirmation text. (Shown above)
Finish Installing the software
Allow the program to install
This could take several minutes.
You have successfully installed SMARTBoard and its technologies. If you have any questions or experience any problems with the installation process, please do not hesitate to contact Support Central.