Please follow these instructions when installing photoshop CS5 in Mac.
This program is only available for certain users due to licensing agreements. If you do not have access and believe you should have access to this program, please contact Support Central.
Connect to the Server
- Type smb://software.oc.edu/dist/Adobe/Photoshop/CS5/macinstall/ in the server address box
- Click Connect
Open the Photoshop DMG File
- Double click on Photoshop_12_LS1.dmg
Start the Set Up Process
- Double click on Adobe Photoshop CS5
Open the Installer
- Double click on Install
Accept the License Agreement
- Click Accept
Enter the Serial Number
- Go to \\software\dist\Adobe\Photoshop\CS5 and open the License.txt file.
- Copy the license key
- Paste the license key into the serial number field above.
- Click Next
Skip the Adobe ID
- When asked to enter an adobe ID please select skip this step
- Click Install
Finish the Installation
- Click Done
- Once the instillation is complete you can open the program from the Applications folder or the launch pad.