OC provides downloads for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 to install on your personal device with the new "Bring Your Own Device" program. Follow the instructions below to install a Windows operating system on your Macbook.
You may want either a USB drive (version 2.0) with at least 8GB of space available or a DVD-R disc onto which you can burn the Windows operating system.
Support Central Downloads Page
- Navigate to the Support Central Software Downloads page at http://www.oc.edu/services/it/support-central/downloads.html
- Scroll down until you see the Windows Enterprise options.
- Click on one of the Windows choices to reveal the download option
- Click Download
- Students who graduated between December 2009 and now will have access to Windows 7.
- Students who graduated between April 2013 and now will have access to Windows 8.1 and Windows 7.
- Students who graduated between December 2015 and now will have access to Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7.
Enter Your OC Login Information
- Enter your OC username
- Enter your OC password
- Click Log In
Choose to Partition or Run Parallels
Once you have downloaded and saved the file, you are ready to install Windows.
To Make a Boot Camp Partition:
For instructions on creating a Windows partition using Bootcamp, please visit Apple's support website.