You can use your mobile device to release documents from your print queue at a copier or printer with the uniFLOW app. Follow the instructions below to release your document.
- You must first install the uniFLOW app on your Apple device.
Open Your UniFLOW App
- Tap on the app labeled uniFLOW
Open QR Code Scanner
Tap the QR button in the top left corner of the screen.
Scan QR Code on any Copier or Printer
Copiers should have the QR code on their screen. Printers should have them printed and taped to the front.
Select the printer or copier you would like your job to release from.
Tap the Info Icon to View Details
If you would like to view details about your document (number of pages, etc.), click the Info icon of the document you would like to print.
You can check how many copies of the document will be printed, if it will print in color or black & white, and if there is any special finishing. You will also be able to see the most that your print job can possibly cost. This may not be an accurate amount depending on where you print, if you print in color or black & white, and if you print duplex. View details about printing costs.
When you are done checking your print job, tap the Documents button at the top left-hand corner of the screen.
Select from List of Documents on Your Print Queue
- Select the document or print job that you want to print.
- Click the printer icon at the bottom-right corner of your screen.
Choose Printing Action
- Select Print and delete if you would like for the selected job to be deleted from your print queue after printing, or
- Select Print to print the selected job and keep it on the print queue as well.