Follow the instructions below to download uniFLOW for your iDevice. The uniFLOW application will allow you to release documents from the queue to your desired printer or copier from your mobile device.
- At the moment, uniFLOW is not compatible with Android devices on our campus.
- After you installed uniFLOW, view instructions for releasing a document from the queue using the uniFLOW app on your mobile device.
- YOU MUST BE CONNECTED TO CAMPUS WIFI FOR UNIFLOW TO WORK. YOUR MOBILE DATA CONNECTION WILL NOT WORK.
Go to the App Store
- Tap the App Store application.
Search for Uniflow
- Tap the search icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Type Uniflow in the search bar
Get the App
- Tap Get to start the installation process.
Enter Your Apple ID Password
- Enter your Apple ID Password
Open the uniFLOW App
- Tap Open to go to the Uniflow App
View Our Instructions for Using the UniFLOW App
For the next step, view our instructions for releasing your document at a printer using uniFLOW on your mobile device.