There are multiple ways to release documents into the print queue at copiers. Read below for the different ways you can release your documents to be printed at a copy machine on campus.
CLICK HERE to learn how to send your document into your print queue.
Using your ProxCard
1. Tap your ID card to the ProxCard reader on the side of the copy machine.
This will automatically log you into the copy machine.
2. You will be taken to the home screen of the copier
If you would like to copy:
- Proceed as you would before - put the document either in the tray on the top, or on the glass and select the number of copies you would like, and press the GREEN start button
If you would like to print:
- Select the arrow at the top right-hand corner of the screen to view the documents in your print queue.
3. The documents in your queue to print will appear
4. Select the document(s) you would like printed
5. Select from the options at the bottom of the screen
- Print All - Prints all of the documents in the print queue and then deletes from the the queue
- Print+Keep - Prints the document(s) and leaves them in your print queue for 48 hours
- Print+Delete - Print the document(s) and then deletes them from the queue
- Delete - Deletes the document from the print queue without printing
- Select All - selects all of the documents listed in your print queue
- Refresh - updates the list of documents in your print queue
Logout from the Copier after you are finished
6. Be sure that you log out when you are done every time! You can do this by either selecting the button on the keypad to the right of the touch screen, or the log out button on the screen.
Logging into the Copier
1. Select Login at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
2. Enter your OC Username and Password
3. Select Login
4. Follow the instructions above (steps 3-5) to select your document from the print queue and the action you would like to take.
5. Be sure to log out of the copy machine when you are done printing your documents.
Release the Document from your Mobile Device
CLICK HERE for instructions on how to release your document to print on your mobile device.