There are multiple ways to release documents at copiers. Read below for the different ways you can release your documents to be printed at a copy machine on campus.
If your files do not show up in your print queue, see our instructions for Troubleshooting Printing Problems.
- Notice the log in screen
- Wave your student ID at the scanner
Alternatively you can tap the login button in the bottom left corner and type in your credentials.
You will be taken to the home screen of the copier.
If you would like to copy:
- Proceed as usual - put the document either in the tray on top, or on the glass and select the number of copies you would like. (not shown)
- Type the number of copies you would like.
- Make additional configurations by using the touch screen.
- Press the green start button
If you would like to print:
5. Select the arrow at the top right-hand corner of the screen to view the documents in your print queue.
The documents in your print queue will be visible here. If you do not see the documents in your print queue, please see our instructions on how to Send a File to Your Print Queue.
- Select the document(s) you would like printed
- Select from the options at the bottom of the screen:
- Print All - Prints all of the documents in the print queue and then deletes from the the queue
- Print+Keep - Prints the document(s) and leaves them in your print queue for 48 hours
- Print+Delete - Print the document(s) and then deletes them from the queue
- Delete - Deletes the document from the print queue without printing
- Select All - selects all of the documents listed in your print queue
- Refresh - updates the list of documents in your print queue
Logout When You're Finished
Be sure that you log out when you are done every time! You can do this by either selecting the button on the keypad to the right of the touch screen, or the log out button on the screen.