If you run Windows through a Virtual Machine (VM) or Parallels, you will need to share your printers from the Mac side with the Windows side.
- Instructions for installing the printers on the Mac side
Click on the Parallels Desktop icon in your dock.
Configure the Virtual Machine
- Click on Virtual Machine in the toolbar at the top-left corner of your screen
- Select Configure
- Select the Hardware tab.
- Select Print from the list on the left
Check the Appropriate Boxes
- Check Add all Mac printers
- Check Synchronize default printer
You have successfully shared your printers with your virtual machine.
Contact Support Central
- View Location
- View Hours
- Phone: 405-425-5555
- Email: email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.