Follow the directions below to be able to send a document to the print queue from your mobile Apple device
- After you have sent your document to the print queue from your mobile device, follow our instructions for releasing a document to the printer from your mobile device.
- You MUST BE CONNECTED TO THE WIRELESS INTERNET ON CAMPUS to be able to print from your mobile device.
Make Sure You are Connected to Campus Wifi
Open Menu within Application
Each application provides one of two ways to send your documents to print. Either,
- select the box with an arrow pointing straight out of the top (1) like in Safari, or
- go to the menu for that application, like with the "Mail" app.
Adjust Print Settings
- Choose the color settings by selecting either "B&W" (Black & White) or "Color."
- Enter the number of copies you would like to print.
- Slide the button to the right to reveal the green color if you'd like to print "double-sided."
- Select Print.
Authorize the Print Job
- Enter in your OC username.
- Enter your password.
- Select OK.