These instructions show you how to configure your external display on your Windows 7 computer.
Plug in the Projector
Make sure the projector is turned on, and then plug the projector cable into a video port on your computer. All projector stations in classrooms are equipped with the proper cables.
Connect to Projector
- Click the Start button
- Type Projector in the search box
- Click Connect to a Projector
Select how you want your desktop to be displayed:
- Computer only (This shows your desktop only on your computer screen.)
- Duplicate (This shows your desktop on both your computer screen and a projector.)
- Extend (This extends your desktop from your computer screen to a projector.)
- Projector only (This shows your desktop only on a projector.)