The following instructions describe how to install and setup the Mitel Connect client for Mac.
Connect To the Software Server.
1. Click on your Mac Desktop and on the Keyboard press the Command and K keys at the same time.
2. In the window that appears, type smb://software.oc.edu/dist and then press Connect.
If prompted for login credentials, use your OC username and password.
- Locate the Mitel Folder.
- In the MitelConnect (Mac) folder, double-click on the MitelConnect.dmg file to launch the installer.
Copy MiTel Communicator to your Applications folder
In the window that appears, click on the MiTel Connect icon and drag it to the Application folder icon.
Wait for the copy to complete.
- Open the Applications folder.
- Click on the Mitel Connect icon to launch it.
You will be prompted to log in.
- Enter your OC username
- Enter your OC Password
- Click Show Advanced
- Enter shoretel.oc.edu in the server field.
- Press Login.
If a security message appears, click "Proceed Anyway."
With Mitel Connect launched, Click on Help. there you'll find links to User Guides and Training Videos.