The following instructions describe how to install and setup the Mitel Connect client for Mac.
- In a web browser, navigate to http://shoretel.oc.edu/ShoreWareResources/ClientInstall/default.htm
- Click on Download Connect for Mac
- Open your Downloads folder
- Double-click on the MitelConnect.dmg file to launch the installer.
Copy Mitel Communicator to your Applications folder
In the window that appears, click on the MiTel Connect icon and drag it to the Application folder icon.
Wait for the copy to complete.
- Open the Applications folder.
- Click on the Mitel Connect icon to launch it.
You will be prompted to log in.
- Enter your OC username
- Enter your OC Password
- Click Show Advanced
- Enter shoretel.oc.edu in the server field.
- Press Login.
If a security message appears, click "Proceed Anyway."