The following instructions describe how to install and setup the Mitel Connect Client on Windows
- In a web browser, navigate to http://shoretel.oc.edu/ShoreWareResources/ClientInstall/default.htm
- Click on Download Connect for Windows.
- Open your Downloads folder
- Double-click on the MitelConnect.exe file to launch the installer.
Launch Mitel Connect
- Click on the Windows icon to launch the Windows menu
- Navigate to the Mitel Folder
- Double-click on Mitel Connect
- Enter your OC username.
- Enter your OC password.
- Click "Show Advanced"
- Enter shoretel.oc.edu in the Server field.
- Click Login
If a security warning appears, select "Proceed Anyway."
Click on the down arrow next to "Connect.' From there you can access the User Guide or Training Videos for Mitel Training.