You can view or change your voicemail passcode online at my.oc.edu in the "My Info" section.
If you do not have access to MyOC or this section is not displayed on your MyOC page, then you will need to put in a ticket with Support Central (email email@example.com or call ext. 5555) to have your voicemail box passcode reset. You will be notified with the new passcode that you should change.
After you have received your new passcode, follow the instructions below to reset your passcode.
Access your ShoreTel Voicemail
There are two different ways to access your VoiceMail:
- From on Campus, press the VoiceMail button on YOUR ShoreTel Phone.
- Press pound (#) twice if it is not your ShoreTel Phone.
- From off campus, dial 405-425-5600 and enter your extenstion # when prompted.
Enter the default temporary passcode of 3456, and then press #.
Set a new passcode:
1. Enter the new passcode.
2. Press #.
3. Repeat to confirm passcode.
These additional answers may be helpful
- How to Use Your ShoreTel Voicemail
- Basic Features for Managing Calls on Your ShoreTel Phone
- ShoreTel Voice Mailbox Options