Follow the instructions below to manually turn on the "Staple" option for Canon Copiers.
Open System Preferences
- Click on the Spotlight in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Start typing System Preferences.
- Click on System preferences in the pop-up list to open it.
In the System Preferences window select Print & Scan
3. Select CanonCopierEmployee
4. Select Options & Supplies
5. Select the Driver tab at the top of the screen
6. Make the following changes:
- Cassette Feeding Unit - On
- Paper Deck Unit - On (if they need the paper deck option)
- Output Options - Staple Finisher J1
- External Puncher - 2/3 Holes