Most office phones at OC are set up to conference with up to six people. If you need to host a conference call with more than six people, you may use OC's conference bridge for up to 10 people (please contact Support Central if you require even a larger number of attendees).
Before you can use the conference bridge for the first time, you need to request access by sending an email to email@example.com. Once have been granted access, you can continue with the steps below.
Set Up Conference
- Add a "Conference Name."
- Choose either a "Reservation-less" conference or a "scheduled" conference
- Add a description for the attendees.
- Choose how participants will log in. (If you are inviting off-campus guests, select "Name.")
- Select Access Codes. (You can change these codes or use the default code.)
- Choose a style of "Participant Announcement" to notify you when someone enters or leaves the conference.
- Click the arrow next to "Show more options" to further personalize your conference.
- Choose when the conference will start.
- Choose whether you want participants to be automatically added to the conference.
- Choose whether or not participants can comment.
- Click "Submit."
- Add the email addresses of the people you would like to invite
- If desired, edit the subject or message.
- if you are inviting people off campus, you may want to change the call number to 405-425-1113 instead of just listing the extension.
- Click "Send Email."
Start the Conference.
There are two ways for participants to join the conference:
- Participants may call the phone number (405-425-1113) and enter the access code from the email they have received.
- Participants may go to the web site listed in the email they have received.