Open "Keychain Access"
- In the top-right corner of your screen, click on the spotlight search.
- Type "Keychain" in the search bar.
- Select "Keychain Access."
- NOTE: The Apple Mail App (see image below) requires the use of Keychain, but it is not required for any other App. \LTherefore, you may click "no" when asked if you want to save the password to your Keychain in all other Apps other than Apple Mail.
Delete the "login" Keychain
- Click on "File" in the menu bar at the top of your screen.
- Select "Delete Keychain 'login'" from the drop-down menu.
Create New Keychain
As you enter your passwords in the future, you will be able to gradually create your new keychain by agreeing to save passwords to your keychain when prompted.