An "internet cache" or "web cache" is a function that temporarily stores files that you have accessed on the internet. These files are stored on your hard drive.
Follow the instructions on this page to clear the cache on one of these four internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Click on "Safari" in the menu bar at the top left.
- Select "Preferences" from the drop-down menu.
Show Develop Menu
- Select the "Advanced" tab.
- Check the box next to "Show Develop menu in menu bar."
- Exit "preferences."
"Delete browsing history..."
- Click on the cog icon at the top-right corner to reveal a drop-down menu.
- Select "Safety" to expand a menu.
- Select "Delete browsing history..."
"Clear Browsing Data..."
- Click on the icon with the three horizontal bars to reveal the Chrome menu.
- Select "Tools" to expand a menu.
- Select "Clear Browsing Data..."
- Click on the icon with the three horizontal lines to open your Firefox menu.
- Select "Preferences."
- Click the "Privacy" Tab.
- Select "Use custom settings for history" from the "Firefox will" menu options.
- Click "Show cookies."
- Click "Remove All Cookies."