This page provides instructions for burning an .iso image file to a CD or DVD for both Mac and Windows.
Instructions for burning .iso images in Mac also work for .dmg files.
In the Mac OS
In a Finder Window
- Select the "Applications" folder.
- Select the "Utilities" folder.
- Open "Disk Utility."
In the Resulting Window, Find the Image You Wish to Burn Onto a Disk
Browse to the location of the .iso or .dmg file you wish to burn.
- Select the .iso or .dmg file
- Click "Burn."
- First, you will need to download ISO Recorder. It is available as a free download at the following link: http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm
- After you download and install that program, follow the instructions below to burn an .ISO.
- Make sure you have a blank disk in your Super Drive.
Find the File You Wish to Burn Onto a Disk
- Navigate to one of the .ISO files you downloaded.
- Right click on the .ISO file.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Copy image to CD/DVD."