There are two ways to create a mailing list:
- Google Groups (preferred)
Please view our article about Google Groups.
To request a mailing list, go to http://lists.oc.edu, and login with your email address and password.
If you haven't created an account before or if you have forgotten your password,
- Click "Send me a password."
- Provide your email address in the window that appears.
- Go back and sign in.
Once logged in,
- click on the "Create List" link at the top of the page.
- Fill out the form, including the list name, type, subject, and description.
Your list request will then be processed. Processing may take up to 2 business days. You will then receive an email detailing how to setup your list.