You can send a quick meeting invite to your colleagues, or respond directly to your friend's email with an invitation. For these instructions, please log in to your Gmail account. If you do not know how to log in to your OC email account, please see our instructions on how to Access Google Apps.
Choose Meeting Time
- Click on the time frame you would like to have your event.
Create Event Title
- Type in the title of your event
- Click Edit Event
Set Time & Date
- Choose the starting Date and Time
- Choose the ending Date and Time
- You can also choose to configure All Day or Repeat settings.
- Enter event location. You can either type in an address or just the name of a place.
- You can choose to add a video call.
- If you have multiple calendars, you can choose which calendar you would like your event to be hosted under.
- Enter an event description. This will tell you and your guests some extra details about the event.
- You can choose to add an attachment to your event. (something for people to fill out, information lists, etc.)
- Choose the color you would like your event to display as.
- Choose how you would like to be notified/reminded of your event
- Choose how you want people to view your schedule.
- Choose who can see your calendar.
- Enter your guests name or email address. If they are in your contacts or domain, they will appear automatically.
- These are the guests you have selected for the event.
- This will show you times where all or most of your guests would be able to attend.
- Choose what your guests have permission to do.
- Click Save at the top of the page.
- Select whether you would like to send email invitations to your guests. These invitations will allow your guests to respond 'Yes', 'No', or 'Maybe'