This answer shows you how to remove an email account from your Android Smartphone.
Android operating systems will look different on every phone. These screenshots are designed to give you a general idea of what content to select, not exactly where the content is selected or what it looks like.
Go to Settings
- From the Home screen swipe down and tap on the 'Settings' gear icon.
Go to Accounts
- Scroll down and tap Accounts.
Select Account to be Removed
- Select the account you wish to remove from your device. This user has chosen to remove a Microsoft Exchange Account.
Find More Options
- Tap More.
- Tap 'Remove Account'.
Confirm Account Removal
- Tap Remove Account again to confirm the request when prompted.
- You have successfully removed an email account from your Android device.