You can add labels to your inbox messages to help keep your messages organized. This answer shows you how to add tags and labels to your email messages. For these instructions, please log in to your Gmail account. If you do not know how to log in to your OC email account, please see our instructions on how to Access Google Apps.
Select Inbox Message
- Go to 'Inbox'
- Select any email message you would like to add a label to.
- Select the 'Tag' Icon from the menu bar above your messages.
- Select which tag you would like to assign to this message. (You can assign multiple if you would like)
- Click 'Apply'
- Click the 'Tag' icon
- Type in your label name
- Click 'Apply' to add label to message
- Click '(create new)' to customize the label options.
The messages will automatically be separated into the folders associated with the tags you have assigned.