First, the person whose mailbox you are trying to get access to needs to send you the email to give you permission.
- If you do not know how to grant someone permission, please see our instructions for how to Allow Someone to View Your Inbox.
- You will receive an email after the person has done this.
Find the Program
- Click on the Windows icon to reveal the start menu.
- Select All Programs.
Open Google Apps Sync Folder
- Navigate to the 'Google Apps Sync' folder and double click to open it.
Add Account for Delegation
- Select Add Account for Delegation
Enter the Information
- Select the email address you would like to use to access the shared inbox with.
- Under "Delegate Email", enter the email you want delegate access to.
- Click OK.
- Click Ok
- You have successfully accessed a shared inbox using Outlook. The next time you open Outlook, the shared mailbox will appear in your Inbox.