These instructions show you how to sync your internet accounts with your Mac Calendar account.
Go to 'Calendar' Preferences
- In the upper left corner of your screen, click 'Calendar'
- Click Preferences
- Click the Accounts tab at the top of the preferences screen.
- In the bottom left corner of the preferences screen, click the plus (+) sign.
Choose Account Type
- Click the circle next to the client for the calendar account you would like to add. (This user is going to add their OC email account)
- Click Continue
Enter Email Address
- Enter your OC email address.
- Click Next
Enter OC Credentials
- Enter your OC username
- Enter your OC password
- Click Log In
- Select which applications you would like to sync.
- Click Done