When you sync your Google account with your iPhone, it only adds the main calendar to the calendar application on your Apple device. Follow these instructions to get your additional calendars added to your Apple device.
- Open the Safari App on your device.
Go to calendar.google.com
- Type calendar.google.com in Safari's URL bar.
Sign In to Your OC Gmail Account
- Select your OC email from the list of accounts
- Enter your OC username
- Enter your OC password
- Click Log In
Continue to Mobile Site
- Tap mobile site
Go to Settings
- Tap Settings in the lower right corner of your screen.
Select Calendars to Sync
- Check the box next to the calendars you would like to sync to your Apple Device.
- Tap Save
- You have successfully given your Apple device permission to access other calendars.
Open Your Calendar App
- You should now see multiple calendars listed under your account instead of just the primary one you had before.
- If you don't, hit the refresh button in the bottom left corner or just give it 5-10 minutes to pull in your new calendars. If the calendars still do not show up, go to your settings app and remove your Gmail Account and add it again. If you do not know how to add your account to your Apple Device, please see our instructions on how to Set Up Email Account - Apple Device.
- Once you see your shared calendars, check the ones you want to view by default in the calendar app.