Google+ is now available through your OC Gmail account. Follow the directions below to enable your account.
Go to Google+
Type plus.google.com in your web browser.
Click the Sign in button in the top left corner of your screen
Log In through Google
- Enter your OC email address
- Click Next
Log In Through MyOC
If you are not already logged into your OC email account, you will be redirected to the OC Log In page to give Google+ access to your OC email account. If this page does not appear, proceed to the next step.
- Enter your OC username
- Enter your OC password
- Click Log In
Click Let's Go
Click Join Google+ in the menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Enter your first name (this should be filled in for you automatically)
- Enter your last name (this should be filled in for you automatically)
- Select your gender or leave as 'Rather not say'
- Select your birth month
- Select your birth day
- Click Create Profile
- If you would like to change the icon that appears next to your name, click the blue camera icon.
- Click Save
- If you would prefer to not upload a picture, click Skip
You will still see a colored letter in the top left corner, but your profile will show the picture you uploaded.
Configure Push Notifications
- If you would like to receive Google+ notifications in your web browser, even when not on the Google+ page, click Turn On
- If you would prefer to not receive notifications, click the X in the top right-hand corner.