Synergyse offers training modules for different aspects of the Google experience. To view the training, you must use the Google Chrome Browser with your OC profile active.
Log in to Chrome with your OC user account
1. Select the icon with the three horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner of the Chrome Window
2. If you are logged in with an Email other than your OC email address, click Settings to log in as another user.
Disconnect the other account
- In the Sign-in section of the Google Settings page, click "Disconnect your Google Account."
Sign in with your OC account.
- In the Sign in section of the Chrome Settings page, click "Sign in to Chrome."
- If a keychain message pops up, click "Allow." (This will only appear for Mac users.)
- Click "Sign out and sign in as a different user."