- If you are experiencing difficulty logging into MyOC in Internet Explorer, first try connecting to the OC network through VPN (view instructions for creating VPN to OC for Windows or Mac).
- If creating a VPN does not work, follow the instructions below to remove oc.edu as a trusted site.
- If these instructions do not fix your problem, try changing your password.
- Open Internet Explorer (IE).
- Click on the cog symbol at the top-right corner of the browser to open the "Tools" menu.
- Select "Internet Options."
- Select the "Security" tab.
- Click on the green "Trusted Sites" icon.
- Click the "Sites" button.
- Select "oc.edu" from the list of websites.
- Click the "Remove" button.
- Click "Close."
- Close out of Internet Options.
- Close entirely out of Internet Explorer.