How to Change Your Major


At this time, you are unable to officially change your major online. You can find the form you need to print out on MyOC, but then you must take that form to the Registrar's office (or fax it in) for the official change to be made. You can also simply visit the Registrar's office and acquire the form there.


MyOC Services

  1. Log into myOC. (Instructions for logging into myOC)
  2. Select the "Services" tab.




Find "Change of Major Form"

  1. Scroll down to the "Registrar" section.
  2. Click on "Change of Major Form."



Print, Complete, and Deliver Form

Print the page, complete the form, and deliver it to the Registrar's office.



Contact the Registrar's Office

Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday

Phone: (405) 425-5200

Fax: (405) 425-5208

Click here to view the location of the Registrar's Office.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk