On MyOC, you can search through all of the classes that are being offered for the next available semester. Follow the steps below:
Search by Course Code or Other Specific Criteria:
Find "Web Registration Process"
- Type "Web Registration Process" in the search bar.
- Click on "Web Registration Process" under the "Enrollment Information" section.
Search for Course
You can search using various criteria:
- Course Level
- Course Number
- Name of Course (or course keywords)
- Time of Course
- Academic Level
- Instructor's Name
- Select the Term.
- Enter the specific criteria in the search box.
- Click "Submit"
Add Courses to Your Preferred List
To add a course to your preferred list:
- Select the desired course.
- Press Submit.
Contact the Registrar's Office
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
Phone: (405) 425-5200
Fax: (405) 425-5208