Your degree audit shows you all of your credits earned and credits needed to graduation on your degree plan. Follow the instructions below to view your audit.
- Instructions for understanding your degree audit
Find "View Degree Audit"
- Type "View Degree Audit" in the search bar.
- Click on "View Degree Audit" under the "Enrollment Information" section.
Choose Current Program or Other
- You can choose the major in which you are currently enrolled (which also includes your current minor), or
- You can choose a different major from the drop-down list to see what your new degree audit would be if you changed to this major. (This does not officially change your major. This is just a tool to see how your classes would transfer.)
- Click "Submit."
View Degree Audit
If you would like to know more about your degree audit, please view our instructions for understanding your degree audit.
Contact the Registrar's Office
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
Phone: (405) 425-5200
Fax: (405) 425-5208