How to Change Your Name

If you need to change your name for whatever reason (i.e. after getting married) You need to come by the Registrar's office to show official documentation of a legal name change. For most cases, just your marriage license will do.

Unfortunately, at this time, this process cannot be done online.

After you have officially changed your name with the Registrar's Office, stop by Support Central to have a new ID card printed. You will also need to bring in your laptop so we can change your network login and email address.


Contact the Registrar's Office


Contact Support Central



Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk