Getting a New Car or New Windshield


When you get a new car or new windshield, stop by the Campus Police Office to fill out a new form and receive a new sticker. Old stickers cannot be reused.  If you have a temporary plate, you will get a temporary parking pass.



Contact Campus Police

You can visit our office Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. You can also call us at 405.425.5503. Our emergency number is 405.425.5500.





Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk